I also do voiceovers for games, commercials, audio dramas as well as other short-form and long-form projects for TV, radio, online and mobile creations.
Equipment used to record: Yeti USB Condenser Microphone, Audacity and Soundtrack Pro.
The demo above covers my wide range which goes all the way from 8 to 80! This voice demo is suitable for ages and is waterproof!
Equipment used: Apogee MiC 96k running at 24-bit audio
Software: Ableton Live and Adobe Audition
For more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The reel above showcases the different types of commercials that I am able to perform. These can be for a different mix of commercial types such as:
- Hard sell (Special offers which need to emphasised assertively)
- Soft sell (Something to stir the senses and assure the seller)
- Calm/Smooth (Ideal for car commercials)
- Serious (Best for PSAs, government announcements or news items)
- Continuity (For TV channels)